Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stylin'

A friend/family member, who shall remain nameless as to not offend any other friends/family members, sent the kids some super cute "back to school" outfits. The scary thing is that all these pieces are size 4! Both my kids weigh the same amount, have the same size feet (at one point Drew's were a half size bigger) and now wear the same size clothing. While Drew's outfit is a tad large, he is going through a growth spurt so it is only a matter of weeks until the outfit fits.

Photobucket

Who knew Izzy looked so fantastic in green? I may have to start buying both my blond haired, blue eyed loves more green!

Photobucket
And do you not just want this top for yourself?

And let's not forget big boy who will be 3 in a matter of days :(

Photobucket
...it was so funny that he kept flashing me 5 fingers for his age, because normally he tells me that he doesn't want to turn 3. He says, "I wanna be 2 for Mama (he says it all sad like)." Love him!

On a side note, school drop off for Drew has gone fantastic the last couple of days. I couldn't be happier! Yesterday Izzy suckered me into letting her take the 88's class at school (piano). It wasn't a hard sell as I firmly believe all children should learn to read music and play an instrument (piano lessons will be required once my kids hit 6-7 years old). Her music teacher is INCREDIBLE - truly gifted, honestly. So, she stays at school until 2 on Tuesdays and loves every minute of her 5 hour day.

Speaking of Izzy - she is becoming quite the little apple of a couple school boys eyes. She was chosen by one boy in her class to be his "assistant" when he was leader (chosen out of 12 other girls!). And just this evening I got an email requesting a play date with "Bizzy Izzy" by her son :) I guess she isn't only driving me crazy, but those preschool boys too :)

3 comments:

Christie said...

They look so cute!

jaclyn said...

they look so cute! i love Izzy's jacket! and Drew's looks handsome in his 'fall' outfit!

Alisha said...

Wouldn't be too upset if Izzy showed up for her pics in Charleston wearing that cute green! ;)
Hope you are well-miss you guys.