Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Birthday Boy

Look what arrived in the mail for Drew...from Uncle Wes (my brother).

Photobucket

Uncle Wes called me to let me know he was sending this very generous gift and make sure I was okay with it. My mom gut told me it was a bad idea...and I was right. Many a fights have ensued over this ride on vehicle. Izzy begs daily for us to buy her one - in pink. When we explain to her that we are not just going to buy her one she gets VERY upset and says she will use her own money. Great, but she doesn't have that much money in her "Mall Money" piggy bank.

Drew's ride on companions...
Photobucket

And I just love this picture because it shows how serious he is about his figurines - even thought it is blurry.
Photobucket

Thanks Uncle Wes you hit a home run with this gift in Drew's eyes - you could make it a grand slam by sending Izzy one in pink :)

0 comments: