Thursday, October 29, 2009

Drew's TV Debut

Fox News filmed in Drew's classroom last week. One of the parent's of Drew's classmate (is that sentence even close to grammatically correct) works for the station (Shannon who is at the beginning of the segment) and wanted to film the kids doing preschool crafts.

The teacher said that the kids were super excited to be on tv, but as soon as the cameras came on they all froze! Drew is the cute kid in the "Rugby" shirt...he also has a picture of me next to him!!! Drew took this picture to school on the second day of class - to help with our separation. At the end of each day it gets hung on the class fridge and apparently he takes it off at the beginning of each new day. I had NO idea he still used the picture for security.

When I played it, the sound did not work? Let me know if you are able to hear it?

 

The teacher said Drew said something super cute about the spiders, but they cut it out. You can hear the teacher say, "these are just pretend spiders" ...well apparently just before that Drew said, "are dem dere real spiders?"

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Nope, no sound for me either but look how cute he is! I would've known him even without the "rugby shirt" disclaimer.

Yay, Drew! And also I think that marble in a pie pan trick is pretty cool.

~aj~ said...

Oh man, I wish I had the sound. Dem dere spiders....I LOVE that! :)

He's a super cutie in his television debut. I thought it was a big deal when I was on the local news for all of one second as a kid. Drew's hit the BIG time!

jaclyn said...

he is so cute! no sound for me either :(