Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Parade

The kids had their Halloween parties at school yesterday. It began with a parade of all the kids dressed in costume. It doesn't get much cuter then kids aged 2-5 marching and dancing around the gym in costumes.

I think Drew is having school anxiety issues. My first clue should have been seeing him with my picture on tv. I asked the teacher about it and she said he just recently started carrying it around again. Hmmmm. Yesterday Drew woke up at 4:30 (pretty much for the day) and asked if it was a school day. Interesting. I've been doing some thinking and my mom doctor diagnosis is: Drew's favorite teacher, and the one he is most familiar with since she was also Izzy's teacher, is gone. She hurt her back and after a couple weeks and a couple sub teachers it has now been determined that she won't be returning. My Drew doesn't like change so I think this is the problem. Hopefully now that a new teacher is in place Drew will settle back down.

Okay, back to the parade...

Here they come...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These next two pictures are two of my most favorite ever.

I think Izzy looks so pretty - and so much like herself (I know that doesn't really make sense). She is almost always smiling and just has the sweetest, softest, purest heart. Gosh I love that girl!
Photobucket

And words can not describe how perfect this shot is...
Photobucket

Here is Izzy's class...
Photobucket

Photobucket

And Drew's...
Photobucket
How cute are all these kids...all 7 of 'em :)

Drew was busting a move to the music while we were trying to get some class shots. I told him to stand still so he just kind of pumped his arms up and down with a very serious look on his face.
Photobucket

Then he ended his performance with this move.
Photobucket

Let the Halloween weekend fun begin!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm so sorry to hear he's having school anxiety. That's pretty much how it was for poor E nearly all last year. It's so hard. These precious Mama's boys. I can't imagine how hard it would be on Easton if Mrs. M was suddenly gone.

On a happier note, your two little Disney characters are super cute. Looks like a good time!