Monday, October 5, 2009

Super Cute

Just wanted to show off a super cute new dress that Izzy is sportin nowadays. I know it looks like I made it from old scraps of curtains and bedspreads, but I assure you that I paid good money for this ensemble! Though I do wish I could make this! By the time I learn to sew my kids will be too big for me to use as my models. ...don't forget to notice the fun ruffled leggings too!

Photobucket

Alisha, not sure if you are seeing/reading this, but good luck with getting her to NOT put her head to her shoulders for pictures! For all others - we are having our family portraits done this weekend...SUPER EXCITED!

And here is one more shot with Brother Drew - he is sporting many new pair of pj's these days and wishes to document them with a photo. I do not like characters to be on clothing, but will gladly allow it for pj's. ...so if you see a movie/tv character on my kids clothing then know it was a gift :) Since Drew adores all the character he represents, and has outgrown most of his pj's this seems to be the perfect solution.

Photobucket

I am way behind in posts - gonna try and do some quick recaps if at all possible over the next few days. We are gearing up for a trip to Charleston and I would like to be caught up! HOWEVER, I am home with a sick kiddo :(

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Holy cow I love that little outfit!!! I see things like that, know they cost a TON and decide I need to learn how to sew. Oh my gosh, Izzy is rocking that. And Drew is rocking his Buzz PJ's of course.

When my sister Lauren was little she used to do the head on the shoulder thing too whenever she saw a camera. :) Silly girls!