Friday, March 27, 2009

Last Sunday

I spaced and completely forgot to write about last Sunday. Last Sunday Izzy sang at church. She did great! ...and was way cute doing her pageant wave to us from the stage.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Drew did not do so great. He was fine up until the sermon then at that point Pete left with him. They went for coffee, put gas in my car, and then came back for us. After church we headed to Costco for a lunch of samples. I love that we can eat our way through that place.

Once at home we got to work. Drew, still in his church clothes, was in charge of cleaning out our sand/water table.

Photobucket

as well as the rocks and a bucket
Photobucket

Doesn't he look handsome :) And so big! He is just a few days shy of 2.5 years old :(
Photobucket

Izzy was in charge of cleaning off the sand/water table toys. She did this in our kitchen sink.

Photobucket

Pete was in charge of his newest project. He is installing some shelves in our playroom as well as putting in a pocket door. I LOVE that he is so handy. I didn't even know this when we got married - it is just a nice added bonus :)

This is where the pocket door will be:
Photobucket

And this is the wall the shelves will go along:
Photobucket
They will be to the left and right side of the door.

We really really really need some storage options in this house so I am super excited for the finished project. It will house our craft stuff, vacuum, iron, laundry stuff (the laundry room is just across the hall from where the pocket door will be - it really is a laundry closet!), kids toys, and books. Izzy refers to it as our own library. I like that I can keep the puzzles up higher so a little man, who shall remain nameless, can't dump all the pieces forcing me to spend time putting them back together.

You may wonder what I was doing while the other members of the family took to projects? I supervised, of course :)

0 comments: