Sunday, March 15, 2009

This Is Not An Announcement

...I repeat, that this is NOT an announcement.

Izzy drew this picture last week.

I asked her who was in the picture and then labeled them accordingly.

Photobucket

I guess if we choose to have another baby we know which way she is voting.

Photobucket

I love how all the girls have long hair, and all the boys have short. I don't know where she falls on the "drawing" scale of kids her age, but I don't even care. I LOVE how she draws just a head, always smiling, and then legs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that would have been a great annoucement! :) so Izzy wants a little sis? does she talk about it much? so cute!

~aj~ said...

She is definitely trying to tell you something!

Love your lil family. For some reason Adam usually draws people with mad faces. It's a bit disturbing, actually. :)

Kristin said...

Easton always thinks boys have short hair and girls have long hair too so when he saw an NFL player with long hair out the back of his helmet he was all, "what's SHE doing out there?" :)

Is this drawing swaying you anymore in the #3 direction? Should you hang on to those mat. clothes a little longer??? ;)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog Molly!

Have to add that Lily draws people just like this with giant round heads, long stick legs and wild hair. The first time she did it cracked me up! Really, I think both our girls are artistically gifted :)