Friday, May 29, 2009

Don't Leave Me Now...

...I am trying to give this little old blog a fresh look for summer. Because my husband is a very busy man, I can't possibly ask him to help me with something so trivial as my blog (you do remember he once had an amazing website for the kids - so I am sure he would just laugh at me.) Being a little slow and computer challenged I ask that you stick with me through my trials and tribulations of editing margins and such to hopefully make it all come together! ...and I know you will cause you like to see the kids.

For a stroll down memory lane here is the kids website (which I can't link cause I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WORK THE COMPUTER). Go back in the archives to see Izzy as a wee little baby.

http://izzyndrew.swyt.com

1 comments:

Pam said...

Like the new look...very festive!