Saturday, June 27, 2009

The 4's

A good friend once told me: the terrible 2's; the trying 3's, and the f'in 4's.

We sailed through 2, and 3 was pretty darn easy too, but 4 has been a bit trying. I am sure even on Izzy's worst day she is probably still better than what many other moms deal with. She just seems to be having a problem with her "listening ears" lately. Either she isn't wearing them, or if she is...well then, they just ain't workin!

With all the battling that is going on between us these days, she still can make me laugh out loud, and thank goodness she does cause if she didn't then she would be spending some serious time in her room!

This evening when I took her up for bed I told her that I was so tired that I could just fall asleep on the floor. Her response..."prove it!"

Where do kids come up with this stuff?

*Prior to typing this post, I was compiling a post of all the awful attitude that has come with this 5 year of her life. Since it is a big ball of me venting I thought it would be better to not post it immediately :) ...might make me look like a really bad mom...

0 comments: