Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dance Recital FINALLY!

Saturday morning finally arrived and Izzy was up and at 'em bright and early. I went for a jog and got back home just before 7 and found her in the kitchen. Not sure how long she had been awake?

The recital was P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S! I wish I had pictures of all the different groups and costumes to show you, but alas I do not. You will have to believe me when I tell you it was cute beyond words. I cried at a couple points in the program. Once before Izzy even took the stage - I was all misty eyed thinking about how my baby girl is now 4 and dancing in her first recital. It is kind of a right of passage, you know? This is what moms of girls wait for :) The other time was while Izzy was dancing. She just looked so stinkin cute that it was kind of crying through laughter.

After the show Izzy was very excited to get flowers from us, as well as a trophy (with her name on it) from the dance studio. A few pictures for your viewing pleasure...

Prior to the show with her friends and dance partners Alexandra and Delaney. Alexandra with right next to Izzy in the dance line, but Delaney was on the opposite end. In fact, Delaney was the far left and Izzy was far right. Pete and I joked the girls were probably placed furthest apart due to excessive talking during class.
Photobucket

After the recital.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Precious!

~aj~ said...

She is just too cute for words. And I love how Drew is sporting his pink shirt to match. :)