Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Preschool Promotion

How ever did I forget this significant day? Izzy had her 3 year old preschool promotion on Friday, May 22nd. My fantastic friend Stephanie kept Drew for me so that Pete and I were able to focus all our attention on Izzy and her special day! ...I know poor Stephanie always seems to be helping me out with one or both kids, but on this day I bought her and RC lunch...Panera :) If you know Stephanie and RC then you know this is huge!

My once very shy and timid girl entered the gym this way.
Photobucket

The entire preschool. We were fortunate that Izzy was in the front row.
Photobucket

Here she is singing...right next to her best friend Sarah. Those two are the best of friends. I think they actually finish sentences for one another :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally, we have a picture of Izzy with her awesome 3 year old class teachers!
Photobucket

0 comments: