Monday, June 15, 2009

Water Fight

This was one of the nicest, most civil water fights ever.

Proper attire was worn and no one got water on them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I sure love summer days. Summer attitude is just so much more relaxed and go with the flow. You see, the kids decided to have this water fight as we were heading to the pool. The "water guns" are new pool toys and they originally were watering my flowers when they decided to grab their raincoats and umbrellas and have a water fight. On a normal day I would have been saying "let's go. let's go!", but instead I cleaned out some kitchen cabinets and enjoyed the fact that the kids were playing nicely with each other and having so much fun!

1 comments:

~aj~ said...

Looks like a blast to me!

I've noticed that I've been doing a lot of the "let's go, let's go, let's go" talk these days and I'm trying to make a bigger effort to take it easy and just let the kids enjoy being kids without all the running around. Funny how we sometimes need THEM to remind us of that. :)