Friday, October 17, 2008

Family Portraits

Get ready for a cuteness overload...cause here it comes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you stand it? Okay, so alot of you probably saw some of those, but here come some more. Some of these are bound to be new!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, so here are a couple of me and my littlest love...
Photobucket

Photobucket

And me with both my lovebugs...
Photobucket

Photobucket

And Pete and his princess...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, so our photographer was AWESOME! Not only did she take some incredible pictures, but she is a really great person as well! Pete and I really loved the entire experience and will be using her for years to come! Thanks Alisha...you rock!

So, here are my 2 current favorites of the day. And I do mean of the day, because they seem to change daily. One of Izzy and one of Drew.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a total Drew face...
Photobucket

And how can't you love a shot from behind...bonus that the kids are holding hands.
Photobucket

Lastly, a couple shots of the family.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And I would like to apologize in advance because for all that get our Christams card these are sure to be the pictures used.

1 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

woo hoo...you did find a great photographer. These are just wonderful. :) love the location and the angles she used. fabulous! Your family is stunning.