Sunday, October 26, 2008

Movie Night

Summer Friday nights were spend with pizza and drinks poolside. Well, now that the temps have begun to turn cooler a new Friday night ritual was in order. So, we have decided on movie night. We kept that pizza, and I kept the drinking...and added a movie.

Drew loves an animated Dr. Seuss movie that we have and one of the previews on it is for "The Cat in The Hat". While Pete was away at the marathon I rented if for the kids not really sure that they would sit through it. Both kids really liked it and have been asking to see it again. Well, since Pete never saw it, that was my obvious choice.

I came home, got the kids dressed in comfy cozy pj's and got settled in with some popcorn.

Prior to getting in our pj's Drew thought he should read a couple books since we would not be reading any before bed.
Photobucket

Ready for the movie
Photobucket

Photobucket

Snuggling with daddy
Photobucket

I have a video of Drew repeating his favorite line of the movie that I will try and upload tomorrow. It is very very funny...and cute too!

I am just trying to see if this works. Drew's favorite part starts at 1:20. See it here

1 comments:

Cyn said...

Hi Molly!
I am completely envious of your well organized and creativeness! I think I could do a decent job of being a stay-at-home mom, if the opportunity were available. But I am not sure if I would be a quarter of what you are! Your family is beautiful!
Love you bunches!
Cyn