Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pumpkin Fun

Today we spent a great day together as a family. We went to a local pumpkin patch type place. There really was no patch - just pumpkins. The pumpkins weren't the draw for us though...it was the corn bins! We went last year and Izzy has often asked when we could go back. Well, today was the day. Join us as we revisit some pictures from last year...and of course pictures of today.

We spent the most time in the corn bins.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Izzy thought it was hysterical for us to bury her body in corn but said to me, "if you are going to take my picture, Mom, make sure you don't cover up my witch." Do you think I have been snap happy with the camera lately?
Photobucket

Last year we posed with this spider.
Photobucket

I thought this year Drew would sit with Izzy and smile away...I was wrong.
Photobucket

Here is the cow train ride from last year.
Photobucket

I thought about letting Drew ride in his own seat this year, but then thought better. I was afraid he would unbuckle and try to escape, or worse, hang his hand over and grab at the wheel.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

While we road the cow train, Pete watched us from "haystack mountain". So, after we got off the train we headed to summit the haystack!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Drew heading into the corn maze last year...
Photobucket

Look at the difference a year makes
Photobucket
Thankfully the corn maze starts and ends at the same spot otherwise I may have lost Drew. This is the view I saw most of the time.
Photobucket

And we can't forget about sweet Izzy girl who was trying her darndest to pick up a pumpkin
Photobucket
Photobucket

This week Izzy, Drew and I have lots of fun crafts to do for Halloween. Now don't go thinking that I got all crafty or anything ;) Some crafts I bought, and others I stole from fellow bloggers (some are friends and others are blogs I just secretly read)!

0 comments: