Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Grandma

This is WAY overdue, and for that I am sorry. Grandma's birthday was 10 days ago! I had the best of intentions of posting this on her actual birthday, but that day, as well as many others, came and went and I kept forgetting.

So, better late then never, right? Drew was a singing champ up until I actually tried to record the song. At that point he became more interested in the fact that I hit mute on the tv, and eating his raisins.

Click to play Happy Birthday Grandma
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting


I did break out some new pj's for the occasion though.

2 comments:

Alisha said...

so flipping cute.
oh. my. goodness.

XOXO Kelly said...

That was adorable. I may have to copy your idea. My dad's bday is Friday!