Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Me...and Pete

Six years ago today I married the love of my life in Negril. Nuff said.

Couple of kid funnies...

A couple of days ago I was making dinner and the kids were playing together very nicely in the playroom. They had been playing for about 30 minutes before I heard a scream. I immediately looked into the room and said "Izzy did you just bite Drew?" Izzy ran to hide under a pillow and Drew said to me, "No Mama! Izzy not BITE me...Izzy try to EAT ME!" I pulled up his sleeve and there was the proof -- teeth marks. I told Izzy to apologize to Drew and go sit in time-out because we do NOT bite. Drew corrected me again and said "No Mama. I say to you, Izzy not BITE me. Izzy try to EAT ME!"

Earlier that same day Izzy and her friend Delaney had turned some couch cushions into horsey rides. Fast forward to later in the evening when I was playing with the kids. I asked Izzy to do something? I was not upset or mad and can't even recall what I asked her to do, but her response was, "I'm just going to go and take my attitude and sit over here." HUH? She repeated that she was going to take her attitude and go sit over there. I think she is 3 going on 13!

I've still got lots to update you guys on, but for now I must go drink my wine and let Pete tell me all the reasons he loves me :)

5 comments:

Christie said...

Happy Anniversary, Molly!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kristin said...

Oh yay...happy anniversary indeed! I didn't know you had a "destination wedding". Got any pics? :)

Cyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cyn said...

Happy Anniversary...that Jane Austen post was mine...ugh..