Monday, November 3, 2008

Izzy Singing

Izzy learns many songs at school, and I would like to try and start remembering to post some on the blog. I think most children have very good memories (thus so good at the game memory) but I really believe Izzy remembers songs after hearing them just a couple of times. I am continually amazed when she comes home almost daily singing a new song from start to finish. This is probably the only time in her life where her singing will be cute - neither Pete nor I can carry a tune!

A few of you have requested more videos of the kids, and others have specifically made a request for this song (Uncle Andy)...so here goes...

Click to play Izzy singing God Gave Me
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting


I will have to come up with a better way to post the videos. Smilebox uploads faster than One True Media, but it is also animated which can be annoying sometime. I mean with such a cute kid, who needs flowers?

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Girl's got SOUL. Wow! That is too too precious.

With her long grown-up hair I'm really missing baby Isabelle hair. That was some fun stuff.

Cyn said...

How Precious!!! Regardless of the flowers I really loved Drew's beach hat!!