Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Izzy's Thanksgiving Feast

I decided to keep with my new routine and get up at 5:30 and head to the gym. This was especially hard on me due to the fact that I had been up twice the night before with Drew. Once I got home it was time to get moving.

Izzy had her Thanksgiving Feast at school today. The kids got dropped off at 9 and then the parents were to come at 11:30 to see the program and enjoy some yummy food. I was to take a vegetable, and while getting Drew out of the car my dish fell out and it spilled all over the parking lot. Rats. ...thank goodness it wasn't a dessert.

Here she comes...
Photobucket

Standing with her class getting ready to sing
Photobucket

Drew was so happy to see Izzy when she finished up
Photobucket

We tried to get a family picture
Photobucket

This was the best we got
Photobucket

I had to leave the feast a few minutes early so that I could take Drew to the doctor. Since it is highly unusual for Drew to wake up once he got to sleep, let alone twice, I suspected he may have an ear infection. My mad mom skills led me to believe this after he fianlly slept through with a dose of motrin :)

Sure enough the poor guy has a double ear infection. You wouldn't know from the way he acts though...
Photobucket

Drew and I came back home and because of his 30 minute snooze in the doctor's waiting room he was not going to take a nap. Darn! So the kids and I played before we headed out to pick up Uncle Wes. Both kids were super excited to see him.

Uncle Wes treated us to a very nice steak dinner before it was home to get the kids ready for bed.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

She's so cute for her program. Too bad about your spilled veggies. And sorry to hear about Drew's ears, too. :(

Have fun with your brothers in town!