Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Drew is almost 2

We are one month away from Drew turning two. I am already feeling melancholy.

He could quite possibly, most likely, be my last baby. How can my baby be turning 2 one month from today?

I think I am in denial. I had planned to throw a big "end of summer and Drew's turning 2 party? at the end of September. As it stands I have planned nothing and probably won't. Pete will be travelling to Los Angeles for the Ohio State v. USC game the second weekend of September; the following weekend I will be gone for a girls beach weekend; and then the following weekend is Drew's birthday. I really don't have much time to plan. If I am going to throw a party then I want to do it right. Funny thing is that in Denver we planned neighborhood parties and had cookouts very often. Here...notsomuch.

As I continue to ramble, and since Pete doesn't read my blog I will tell you that I am having an ongoing internal debate on whether or not to have a third baby. I won't bore you with the details, well not now at least, and while I believe Pete is happy with the two great kids we've got...I think if I pushed hard for a 3rd then I could get one ;)

Oh, Drew is fussing - last two teeth are almost through - so I will have to write up my pro/con list regarding a third another day. Maybe I should take a vote and let that be my deciding factor?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have two of the most perfect kids now...both are the cutest things ever...but I vote YES :) we need more SWYT men in the family.

Alisha said...

yes, have another baby.