Saturday, August 9, 2008

Halloween, already?

I can't believe that I am even posting this, but I am just so excited. I ordered the kids Halloween costumes two days ago, and they arrived yesterday. How is that for service? They were literally at my door less than 24 hours after I ordered them.

Anywho, I LOVE the kids costumes. I can't tell you in words how cute I think they look. I figure this is the last year that I will be able to choose Izzy's costume before her opinion becomes to strong. Thankfully this costume came with many pieces so it was just like dress-up!

Pete, however, isn't so happy with my costume choice, but again...this is probably the last year I can pull something like this off. First Drew was in the blue leotard, and now this? These costume choices have been in my mind for a year now. Like I said, this will probably be the last...well, how bout you just have a look...

Photobucket

What do you think? Will I scar Drew for life? He will have just turned 2. That is still young enough to pull this off, right?

0 comments: