Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just Another Day

Since Uncle Andy left, not much has been going on. We have just been trying to regroup and get ready for our upcoming beach trip. Both kids are really excited to head to the beach, but I think Drew is only excited because his sister is. I try to tell him that last year he didn't even like the sand. His response is, "I yike saaaaaannnnnd." Whatever, dude.

Izzy did have her first official dance class yesterday. Earlier this summer she went to a dance camp to see if she would be "ready" for dance classes. She is. So although we switched studios she will be taking classes once a week now through June. I am not sure what I was really thinking? What if she ends up getting bored with class and is stuck there until June? I should have started with a shorter type of activity. I am hoping she will be fine though. I think she will. I decided to hold off on taking any pictures until I am sure Izzy likes class. I didn't want to jinx her ;)

Today we were supposed to have a "Back to School" picnic at the way fun, really cool park. It has a really nice playground as well as a train ride and carousel. However, it is a rainy day so it had to be postponed. Instead we opted to go to a mall with a small indoor play area with Jen, Delaney and Mia.

The kids played. Izzy liked to hang from the rooftop.
Photobucket

While her brother tried to remove his clothing.
Photobucket

Then we enjoyed some lunch. For the first time ever, I left the kids at a table while I went to order some food. I was not far, and had them in my sight the entire time. Also, Jen was close by.
Photobucket

I belive a child is never to early to learn to cut with a knife.
Photobucket

That would include mad-man Drew
Photobucket

On our way out we stopped at Steve and Barry's. Delaney and Izzy decided to play dress-up. Here they are modeling some pink shirts.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Isn't it funny how both girls put on their own shirt, AND both put it on backwards?

Silly silly girls~

0 comments: