Friday, August 8, 2008

Uncle Andy is Coming! Uncle Andy is Coming!

Uncle Andy is coming to visit us this weekend!

I found out a couple days ago that Andy had scheduled a trip home for a visit - and by home, I mean Cleveland. Unfortunately due to our beach trip next week I was going to be unable to take the kids to Cleveland to visit him. I was so sad because I haven't seen Andy in ONE YEAR! ...Andy is with the Air Force and currently has been stationed in Japan for the past 3 years.

SO...my ultra generous mom bought a ticket for Andy to come visit us from Saturday til Monday. We can't wait! If you ask the kids who is coming to visit they like to tease and say "Uncle Wes!" I laugh and say "No, sillies, Uncle Andy!". Then Drew says "Uncle Andy 'fies' air-panes!"

I wonder if Andy will bring his flight uniform so I can take pictures of him and his "mini-me".

Photobucket

0 comments: